Friday, July 6, 2018

Veggie Sheet Pan




Last night I was looking for something different to make for dinner. I looked through my Pinterest and couldn't find anything I had everything to make with. I created this easy dish. Here is what I did.

Spiralized one Zucchini and one Yellow Squash (called Summer Squash here)
Cut one small red onion into 1" pieces
1/2 Pint Cherry tomatoes cut in half
One Orange Bell Pepper cut into 1" pieces
4 Cloves Garlic chopped
6 Thinly sliced Radishes
1 bag Cheese Tortellini
3/4 Shredded Cheese - any flavor you like

Preheat oven to 450 degrees
I put the Tortellini on to cook. Cook for 14 mins
While Tortellini is cooking I cut the veggies and spiralized the Zucchini and Squash
Take a cookie sheet with sides and line with parchment paper
Put the cut veggies on the cookie sheet.
When the tortellini is done, drain and add to the veggies on the cookie sheet.
Add two teaspoons fresh Rosemary and fresh Basil cut up.
Spread 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil over and mix together.
Put in the oven and bake 45 mins. 
When done sprinkle your shredded cheese over the top and put back in oven until cheese is melted. 

That's it!! Healthy and tasty and easy. Easy Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner

No comments: